There are many things to consider when selecting a new roof system in San Jose. At Westshore Roofing, Inc., we believe that cost and durability should be near the top of the list, but value, weight, fire-resistance, insulation, walkability, aesthetics and architectural style are all important too. The right system for your home is the one that balances all of these considerations. For help in choosing a commercial or residential roofing system, call San Jose’s experienced roofers at Westshore Roofing.
It’s also important to consider the amount of climate-controlled air escapes due to a poorly or improperly maintained roof system – not to mention how much such an issue could cost you. Westshore Roofing’s repair services may be able to help you lower your utility bills by fixing the areas where air is escaping.
Our Services Include:
Choosing a Roof
Our Products pages are designed to introduce you to all of your roofing options, from types of material to styles and colors. Our roofers can help you select a quality roofing system in San Jose from among some of the most trusted names in our industry. Of course, we are always happy to go over your choices in person, so please feel free to contact us about your roof.
Some of the roofing products you may choose from include:
- Composition Shingles: These shingles consist of a core layer made from fiberglass mat, a layer of asphalt on both the top and bottom of the shingle, and a surface coating comprised of colored mineral granules. Composite shingles are available in many colors.
- Clay Tiles: If you are looking for a beautiful roof that differentiates your home from the rest of the home in the neighborhood, consider clay tile roofing. Not only does it look great, but clay tile roofing requires little maintenance.
- Stone Coated Steel: This roofing material is made to mimic the look of wood shake or tile. The difference, however, is that its is more durable and light weight. Stone coated steel can withstand wind up to 120 mph and has a 50 year warranty.
- Synthetic Slate: Although natural slate looks stunning, it can be easily be damaged by hail damage or foot traffic. However, if you want the look of a slate roof without the drawbacks, synthetic slate may be your best option. Not only is it more durable, but it is cheaper as well.
- Concrete Tiles: Light-weight concrete tiles are one of the energy-efficient roofing systems that we provide. This roofing system can reduce your home’s energy consumption by up to 22 percent.
- Cedar Wood Shake: Traditional wood shake shingles are made from split logs but have evolved to fit modern roofing standards so that they are long lasting and weather resistant. We offer fire-retardant cedar shake roofing that is available in a variety of grades to fit your budget.
- Metal Roofing: When compared to a traditional asphalt shingle roof, metal roofs are much more durable and has the ability to withstand hail storms and high winds. Reflective metal roofing is also available and can help keep your home coolers during those hot, California summers.
- IB Roof Systems: For commercial re-roofing in San Jose, we recommend an IB roof system. This single-ply membrane works great on flat roofs and is one of the best materials on the market. Best of all, it requires very little maintenance.
Get assistance choosing the right roof system for your San Jose commercial or residential structure. Call roofers at Westshore today.