San Jose’s Roofing Contractor for All Roof Types
When it comes to the roof of a home, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. The right roof type for your home depends on a variety of factors, such as your home’s architecture, local building codes and climate, and even personal preference. Before making your final decision, you’ll want to research the different roof types and narrow your options down based on the unique needs of your home.
Not sure where to begin? Westshore Roofing, Inc. is standing by to help guide, assist, and advise you on the best course of action for you and your home. We have over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry, and we’re dedicated to making the process simple, affordable, and easy to understand. Our team of experts will assess your home and help you choose the right roof type for your needs and budget.
A roof type for everyone
Westshore Roofing, Inc. understands the importance of selecting the right roof for your home, and we have the experience and knowledge to help you narrow down your options and choose the best roof for your needs.
Some of the roof types we offer include:
- Composition shingles—a popular choice available in a number of styles, colors, and weights that scores well in appearance, walkability, and affordability.
- Clay tiles—an extremely durable material that provides high levels of protection against the elements and offers a great deal of beauty in its simplicity.
- Metal roofs—a heavy-duty material with a long lifespan and great energy savings that can be installed over existing shingles.
- Synthetic slate—an affordable, low-maintenance, polymer-based alternative that matches the beauty and strength of traditional slate.
- Wood shake—an eco-friendly wooden shingle that provides a natural look and good wind resistance, though untreated shake has low fire resistance.
- Concrete tiles—a more affordable alternative to clay tiles that offers a long lifespan, high resistance to fire, and a number of style and color options.
- Flat roof—a roof type that offers a long lifespan and great durability, constructed of recyclable IB Roof System membranes or ASC Silicone coatings.
- Synthetic shake—a durable alternative to traditional wood shake that offers the same natural beauty with a longer lifespan and stronger protection from the elements.
Choosing the right roof type for your home
When choosing the right roof for your home, there are a few things you’ll want to take into consideration to ensure you make the best decision for your needs. First, you’ll need to know the slope of your roof; some materials are better suited to steep roofs than others. You’ll also want to consider the appearance of the materials and assess how well they match the architecture of your home and your personal preferences. Additionally, it’s important to choose a material that offers the right mix of longevity and cost; some materials may be more affordable, but offer less durability than their more expensive counterparts. If you’re feeling a bit in over your head, Westshore Roofing, Inc. is always standing by to assist with any questions you may have about selecting the right roof type for your home.