Timberline Solar Shingles by Westshore Roofing Inc.
A roof with power added.
The new Timberline Solar™ roofing system is so advanced it makes solar simple.
We’ve Got You Covered.
All Timberline Solar ES™ Shingles are covered by the Timberline Solar™ Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty
- Great coverage
- No cost
- No registration necessary
- 25 years of coverage against manufacturing defects that cause leaks
- 15 years of coverage against wind damage caused by winds up to 130 mph
- 25 years of coverage for Solar Power Output
Meeting–and Raising–the Bar
- GAF is one of the largest roofing companies in the US
- Their solar shingles can be nailed on to your existing roof
- Shingles are designed to perform like regular shingles, so rather than requiring a team of specialists to install, any qualified roofer can simply attach them to a roof with a nail gun.
- GAF roofs are much more affordable than other solar roofs. It is about half the cost of a Tesla roof.
- GAF’s flexible shingles allow to fit more solar in areas where traditional 5-by-3-foot panels simply will not fit, providing more options for customers unable to go solar before.
- GAF solar shingles are impact resistant and can withstand winds up to 130 mph.
- Installation of shingles takes days compared to weeks with typical solar systems.
- Ask about Federal, State and Local tax incentives